DL2700 - Trilogy Keyless Cylindrical Door Lock by Alarm Lock
The Alarm Lock DL2700 Series is a standalone cylindrical lock that provides up to 100 codes with a digital keypad for access.
Features and Benefits:
- Grade 1 Durability: Dependable lockset with rugged clutch mechanism, plus vandal-proof all metal keypad.
- Multi-level used codes: Master, 10 managers, 90 users, 3 service codes.
- Up to 100 different user codes (3-5 digits).
- 100% keypad programmable with a fingertip.
- Individual, group or total user lockout codes.
- Easy passage mode by manager and/or master.
- Easy to install in about a hour retrofits cylinder knobsets and digital locks using slightly modified ANSI A115 Series Prep.
- Standalone battery operated; uses 5 AA batteries (included).
- Non-handed for easy installation and versatility.
- 2-wire remote override or key bypass capability.
- Visual and audible entry indicators.
Finish: The Alarm Lock DL2700 comes in Brass (US3), Duronodic (US10B), and Satin Chrome (US26D) finish.
Cylinder: 6-Pin Solid Brass, SC1 Schlage Keyway included with Standard & Weatherproof models.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any function, keyway or finish of the Alarm Lock DL2700 Series not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.