** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The E202 Multi-Pole Breaker Lockout is part of Abus
- Delivery: The Abus E202 Multi-Pole Breaker Lockout is factory-ordered, please allow 8-10 working days' lead time.
E202 - Multi-Pole Breaker Lockout by Abus
This lockout device is used to keep multi-pole circuit breakers turned off during maintenance work. To do this, the lockout device is clamped into the open space under the bridge over the switches; then the adjustment wheel grips the device and therefore blocks the switch off. The non-conductive circuit breaker lockout can be used to lock out multi-pole circuit breakers. Up to two padlocks can be attached simultaneously.
Features and Benefits:
- Made from high-quality materials: long-lasting, robust and non-conductive.
- Easy-to-use with screwing mechanism for secure fixation.
- Holds up to 2 padlocks with a shackle diameter up to 9/32".
- Can be used on common multi-pole circuit breakers that employ a tie bar.
- Voltage 120/277.