** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
"For Single or Double Swinging, Sliding Interior or Exterior Gates - 1500 lbs. Holding Force"
- Delivery: The RCI 8380 GateMag is factory-ordered, please allow 3-5 working days' lead time.
8380 - GateMag by RCI
With its rugged, stainless-steel housing, the weather-resistant GateMag is the ideal solution for perimeter security and internal gates. The standard Remote Lock Status (RLS) indicates whether the magnet is locked or unlocked, so you can easily monitor access from a remote location.
The GateMag electromagnetic lock features a built-in conduit fitting and an extra-long wire cable allowing easy wire access to an electrical box.
Applications: Used for Sliding Gates, Swinging Gates, Tool Cages, Fences & Storage Areas.
Features and Benefits:
- No residual magnetism.
- Stainless steel housing.
- Versatile face or bottom mounting.
- Built-in remote lock status (RLS).
- Field-selectable voltage 12/24VDC.
- Throughbolt mounting.
- 6-1/2' (1.9m) wire cable.
- Up to 1500 lbs. (680 kg.) holding force.
- Conduit fitting inside diameter 1/2".
- Conduit fitting outside diameter 3/4".
- MOV surge protection.
- Low energy consumption.
- UL Listed Auxiliary Lock for use on fire doors rated up to 1.5.
Holding Force: [Up to 1500 lbs]
Electrical: Max 0.48A at 12VDC; Max 0.24A at 24VDC
Operating Temperature: +14 to +140F [-10 to +60C]
Remote Lock Status (RLS) Output: A Form C reed switch output offers lock status remote indication capability.