** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
"For Double Outswinging Interior or Perimeter Doors - 1500 lbs. Holding Force"
- Select Finish: Brushed Anodized Aluminum (28) or Brushed Anodized Dark Bronze (40).
- Delivery: The RCI 8320-IQ IntelliMag is factory-ordered, please allow 3-5 working days' lead time.
Click Here for RCI Electromagnetic Accessories
8320-IQ - IntelliMag by RCI
The Intellimag® is the ideal solution for loss prevention from inside sources.
This double intelligent magnet recognizes its own armature plate, preventing anyone from "tricking" the magnet with a separate plate! Each individually encoded armature plate is registered to match its own electromagnetic lock.
Two independent relay outputs allow for lock status and alarm status for local and/or remote indication.
The IQ series features a built-in time delay for instant release with adjustable relock.
Applications: Interior or Perimeter. Pairs of outswinging doors without mullion. Pairs of inswinging doors without mullion (use with TJ (Z) brackets). Used for Office Complexes, Government Facilities, Warehouses, Retail, Commercial, Industrial & Health Care.
Features and Benefits:
- Individually encoded armature.
- Illegal armature plate alarm.
- Alarm time setting.
- LSS - Lock Status Sensor (includes LED).
- Field-selectable voltage - 12/24VDC.
- MOV surge protection.
- No residual magnetism.
- Adjustable relock time delay.
- Available in Brushed Anodized Aluminum (28) & Brushed Anodized Dark Bronze (40) finish.
Plus! Standard MultiMag Features Included:
- Keyhole mounting.
- Easy access wiring cavity.
- Encapsulated 8-bolt 'Drop-Stop' mounting.
- Self-drilling tek™ fasteners.
Holding Force: Two-point locking [Up to 1500 lbs each point]
Electrical: Max 0.59A at 12VDC (each lock); Max 0.29A at 24VDC (each lock)
Operating Temperature: +14 to +140F [-10 to +60C]
Lock Status Sensor Output (LSS): A SPDT relay offers lock status remote indication capability.
LED Indicator: The LED gives a local indication of lock status: red - unsecured; green - secured.
Illegal Armature Plate Alarm: A SPDT relay output offers local LED or remote indication capability of illegal armature alarm.
Alarm Time: Can be set to 15, 30, 60 seconds or manual reset.
Relock Time Delay: Field adjustable relock time delay, 0-90 seconds. Instant release with adjustable relock time. Timer starts when power is applied.
Non-volatile EEPROM: Will save the armature plate ID, even when power has been removed.