** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The 468L Ball Valve Lockout is part of Master Lock
"Effective Lockout for Virtually Any Ball Valve"
- Delivery: The Master Lock 468L Ball Valve Lockout is factory-ordered, please allow 8-10 working days' lead time.
468L - Seal Tight Handle-Off Ball Valve Lockout by Master Lock
The exclusive, patented Master Lock gate and ball valve lockout devices work in difficult applications like tight spaces and insulated pipes.
Lockout-tagout (LO/TO) safety procedures, as defined by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), require that lockout devices be durable and standardized. Lockout devices use color, warning labels or tags, and a physical barrier to temporarily prohibit machine operation or power activation, and reduce accidents, during maintenance or repair. Lockout hasps are often used to secure energy sources in the off position during maintenance or repair when multiple workers are on the job. They consist of one shackle that can be locked closed by one or more padlocks, providing the ability to use multiple padlocks in a place where only one shackle will fit.
Features and Benefits:
- Patented innovative design eliminates the risk of valve reactivation with removal of the handle.
- Simple remove and store handle and covers the valve stem for secure lockout.
- Universal fit-effectively lock out all valves from 3/8" to 4" (0.9cm x 10.1cm).
- Works in virtually all valve installations - metal and PVC valves, insulated pipes, pipes mounted close to a wall or ceiling and valves with tight access due to proximity to other valves or pipes.
- Works on insulated pipes.
- Easy to use - simple to apply with an intuitive wrapping strap and locking mechanism.
- Lightweight, flexible device is easily carried to the job and then folded for compact storage in safety toolboxes.
- Includes write-on erasable labels in English, French & Spanish.
- Constructed of durable PVC polyester fabric and HDPE plastic.
- Performs effectively to withstand corrosive environments and operates in extreme conditions (temperature range: -40°F to 250°F (-40°C to 121°C)).