** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The 416 Aluminum Hasp is part of Master Lock
"OSHA Compliance Safety Lockout Hasp"
- Delivery: The Master Lock 416 Aluminum Hasp is factory-ordered, please allow 8-10 working days' lead time.
416 - Aluminum Lockout Hasp by Master Lock
This spark resistant 1" inch aluminum hasp made by Master Lock holds up to 6 padlocks and is designed to be used in lockout/tagout systems in compliance with the OSHA 1910.147 standard. The hasp will accept padlocks with shackles up to 3/8" in diameter.
Lockout hasps are integral parts of a successful safety lockout program, providing effective multi-person lockout.
Lockout-tagout (LO/TO) safety procedures, as defined by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), require that lockout devices be durable and standardized. Lockout devices use color, warning labels or tags, and a physical barrier to temporarily prohibit machine operation or power activation, and reduce accidents, during maintenance or repair. Lockout hasps are often used to secure energy sources in the off position during maintenance or repair when multiple workers are on the job. They consist of one shackle that can be locked closed by one or more padlocks, providing the ability to use multiple padlocks in a place where only one shackle will fit.
Features and Benefits:
- Attach hasp to energy disconnect switch.
- Holds up to 6 padlocks.
- Lockout by multiple workers at each lockout point.
- Keeps equipment inoperative while repairs or adjustments are made.
- Control cannot be turned on until last worker's padlock is removed from hasp.
- Spark resistant aluminum.
Dimensions: 1-1/2" x 4-3/8" (3.8cm x 11.1cm) with 1" (2.5cm) inside jaw diameter.