** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
"The LCN Best Performing Heavy Duty Top Jamb Mount Closer"
- Arm Option: Regular (REG).
- Finish: Dark Bronze (695) or Aluminum (689).
- Handing: Left Hand (LH). Click here for Handing Diagram.
- Delivery: The LCN 4021-REG-AL-LH is In Stock and available to ship.
Click Here for LCN Door Closer Parts & Accessories
Bulk Pricing Discounts
4021-REG-ALUM-LH - Door Closer by LCN
Surface mounted 4000 Series LCN closers feature a modern design engineered for each application, easy installation, and superior performance.
The LCN 4020 Series is LCN's best performing heavy duty closer, known to endure 10 million cycles, designed specifically for institutional and other rugged high traffic applications. With a variety of finish options, and standard, hold open and fusible link arm options to assure this top quality product can fit your application, the 4020 series meets heavy architectural requirements, while exceeding expectations.
The 4020 Series includes the LCN® "Green Dial" Spring Force Indicator.
Features and Benefits:
- Cast Iron.
- Forged Steel Main Arm.
- Double Heat Treated Steel Pinion.
- All Weather Fluid.
- LCN Patented Green Dial.
- UL & cUL Listed.
- Peel-n-Stick Templates for Fast and Accurate Installations.
- Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4.
- Available in Aluminum (689) & Dark Bronze (695) finish.
The 4020 Series is UL and cUL listed with regular or fusible link arms for self-closing doors. Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4, grade one.
- Standard 4020 Series closer is shipped with regular arm, standasrd plastic cover, and self reaming and tapping screws.
- Non-sized cylinder (4021) adjustable for interior doors to 4'6" and exterior doors to 3'6".
- Closer mounts top jamb (push side); Handed for right (RH or LHR) or left (LH or RHR) swinging doors. Click here for Handing Diagram.
- 4021 cylinder meets ADA requirements.
Arm Function Option:
REG (Regular Arm 4020-3077): Non-handed arm.
H (Hold-Open Arm 4020-3049): Optional, handed arm provides hold-open function, adjustable at elbow.
FL (Fusible Link Arm 4020-3049FL): Optional, handed arm releases hold-open function when exposed to temperatures above 165°F. 3-7/8" (98mm) maximum reveal.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the LCN 4020 Series Closers not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (email@example.com) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.
Instructions & Templates
Click on the links below to download helpful instructions & templates for this product.
LCN 4020 Series Commercial Closers
Download Regular Arm Installation Instructions
Download Drop Plate Installation Instructions
Download Fusible Link Installation Instructions
Download LCN Surface Mounted Closers Catalog