** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
"The Industrial Grade, Fire-Rated Solution for High Abuse Applications"
- Function: Fail Safe.
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel (630).
- Voltage: 24VDC.
- Delivery: The Folger Adam 310-2-F-24D-630 is in stock and available to ship.
Click Here for HES Electric Strike Accessories
Bulk Pricing Discounts
310-2 - Electric Strike by Folger Adam
The 310 Series is a 3 hour fire-rated, industrial grade electric strike designed for extreme heavy duty applications. The all stainless steel construction of this device makes it ideal for high abuse applications that would disable other electric strikes.
This industrial grade electric strike is used with cylindrical locks, mortise locks and mortise exit devices with a 1/2" or 5/8" throw latchbolt (without deadbolt) on single and pairs of doors. Note: 1/2" keeper standard.
Note: These products will require relocation of the strike center line when used with mortise locks. Consult HES Customer Support regarding use with the Best 40 Series.
Features and Benefits:
- Tamper-resistant, heavy duty construction.
- Constructed entirely of stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance.
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance rating 500,000 cycles.
- Horizontally adjustable keeper allows for door and frame misalignment.
- 1/2" keeper depth (310-2).
- Plug-in connector.
- Available in Satin Stainless Steel (630) & Bronze Toned (613) finish.
- UL 10C fire-rated, 3-hour single door (fail secure only).
- UL 10C fire-rated, 3-hour double door (fail secure only).
- CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant.
- UL1034, burglary-resistant listed.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1.
- DOD approved.
- New York City accepted.
- NFPA-252 fire door conformant.
- ASTM-E152 fire door conformant.
.51 Amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
.25 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
Fail Secure (Power-to-Unlock): Unlocked when energized. Locked when de-energized and during power failure.
Fail Safe (Power-to-Lock): Locked when energized. Unlocked when de-energized and during power failure.
LCBMA- Latchbolt & Locking Cam Monitor with Auxiliary Switch: Monitors when the latchbolt is projected into the strike pocket.