** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
"1200 lbs. Holding Force SlimLine MagLock"
- Select Function: 2280 or 2280-DSM.
- Finish: Satin Aluminum (US28).
- Delivery: The DynaLock 2280 Single Electromagnetic Lock is in stock and available to ship.
2280 - Single Electromagnetic SlimLine MagLock by DynaLock
Single coil. Mounts to the underside of the frame header. 1200 Lbs. Holding Force.
The new DynaLock 2280 Series joins our popular 2268 Series as an upscale, low profile 1,2000 lb. holding force maglock. The 2280 features a reduced length, low profile seamless housing, milled from a solid aluminum billet. The one-piece housing offers superior resistance to moisture intrusion. An adjustable mounting plate offers staggered mounting screw holes to enhance mounted stability. Ease of wiring and selection of options is facilitated by a replaceable built-in circuit board.
Incorporated in the overall design is a new high-impact plastic armature housing. The housing includes concealed rare-earth disc magnets at each end, when the optional door status feature is ordered. This eliminates misorientation of the housing, when mounted. The housing fully captures the armature, eliminating the need for anti-spin pins. In addition, the housings incorporate foam pads to help dampen the sound of the armature engaging the lock face.
Typical applications for the 2280 include commercial, industrial and institutional openings where maximum security and durability is required. With a low 2-1/16" profile, the 2280 is ideal for opening heights of 7'-0" or less, to facilitate code compliance on designated egress doors.
Features and Benefits:
- Field Selectable Voltage - 12 or 24 VDC/VAC.
- Seamless, One Piece Housing - Provides superior moisture and tamper resistance.
- Adjustable Baseplate reduces installation time and insures proper alignment.
- Armature Housing - Dampens noise and facilitates installation.
- Low Profile - Provides maximum headroom clearance.
- Enhanced Top Jamb Mount - Aesthetically pleasing full length armature bracket, with locking ribs to prevent slippage, and a lock mounting bracket with concealed wire chase.
- Built-in spike suppression protects other solid state components within the system from electrical damage.
- Available in Satin Aluminum (US28) finish.
Holding Force: 1200 Lbs. Each Coil.
Input Voltage: 12 or 24 VDC/VAC (Field Selectable)
Current Draw: 0.68A @ 12V Each Coil; 0.35A @ 24V Each Coil
Contact Ratings: DSM - 0.25A @ 24VDC/VAC
DYN - 0.25A @ 24VDC/VAC
Door Status Switch (DSM): Signals door closed or ajar. SPDT contacts.
Instructions & Templates
Click on the links below to download helpful instructions & templates for this product.
DynaLock 2280 Series Electromagnetic Locks
Download 2280 Installation Manual
Download 2280 Series Brochure