** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
"1200 lbs. Gate Lock Holding Force Magnetic Lock"
- Select Function: 2013 or 2013-DYN.
- Finish: Satin Aluminum (US28).
- Delivery: The DynaLock 2013 Single Gate Electromagnetic Lock is in stock and available to ship.
2013 - Single Gate Electromagnetic Lock by DynaLock
For Slide or Swing Installations. Custom Applications. Weather Resistant.
The 2013 Series is a full size 1200 lbs. holding force electromagnet. It is designed for high security on sliding and swinging gates, or any door subjected to the elements. Specify for outdoor commercial, industrial, institutional, or residential openings.
The 2013 is fully sealed with a 1/2" threaded conduit nipple for wiring from back without a nipple (ex: mounting over a box). Optional Dynastat feature signals magnetic bond status. This allows integrated remote monitoring of the lock, reducing additional parts and labor.
The coil and housing assembly mounts rigidly to the post or frame while the armature mounts to the gate in a manner that allows it to pivot slighty to compensate for gate misalignment. When the gate is clsoed and the lock is energized the armature is magnetically bonded to the lock face, thus securing the gate without utilizing any moving parts. The 2013 Lock housing mounts with easy to use face-drilled holes.
Features and Benefits:
- Weather Resistant: Designed specifically to be used outside.
- A totally plated coil and armature provides protection against corrosion.
- No moving parts means little or no maintenance from wear and tear.
- Low power consumption conserves energy, reduces operation cost, and extends battery backup time.
- 12 or 24VDC: Field Selectable. AC voltage requires optional rectifier (PN# 7088).
- Long Leads: 6' Long / 18 gauge flying lead connections.
- No residual magnetism: The gate releases without delay when lock is de-energized.
- Includes spike suppression MOV to protect other solid state components within the system from damage when the lock is de-energized.
- Lifetime Warranty - Made in the USA by DynaLock, with over 20 years experience in the manufacture of electronic security & access control products.
- Available in Satin Aluminum (US28) finish.
Holding Force: 1200 Lbs.
Input Voltage: 12 or 24 VDC
Current Draw: 0.42 @ 12V; 0.21A @ 24V
Contact Ratings: DYN - 0.25A @ 24VDC/VAC
Dynastat Force Sensor (DYN): Indicates efficient magnetic bond. SPDT contacts.
Instructions & Templates
Click on the links below to download helpful instructions & templates for this product.
DynaLock 2013 Series Electromagnetic Locks
Download 2013 Installation Manual
Download 2013 Series Brochure