** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
"Universal Closer - Adjustable Sizes 1-6"
- Arm Option: Hw/PA (Hold-Open Arm).
- Finish: Aluminum (689).
- Closer Cover: Full Cover.
- Delivery: The LCN 1461-ALUM Hw/PA is In Stock and available to ship.
Click Here for LCN Door Closer Parts & Accessories
1461-ALUM FULL LINE Hw/PA Door Closer by LCN
The LCN No Leak Commercial Series Closers are designed especially for the unique opening needs of the commercial market. Each of the closers in the No Leak Series features solid, cast iron cylinder construction and special V-Shield™ sealing technology; so your closers are guaranteed for 10 years not to leak even under the most demanding conditions.
The LCN 1460 Series closers are designed for maximum versatility. They can be used for a variety of both commercial and institutional applications and have multiple cover options available.
Designed for maximum versatility, the 1460, available with multiple cover options, can be used for both commercial and institutional applications. This fully universal closer offers a wide variety of options and new fast and accurate installation.
The 1460 Series includes the LCN® "Green Dial" Spring Force Indicator.
Features Common to 1000 Series:
- 1000 series closers mount three ways. Closers with regular or hold-open arm mount hinge side or top jamb. Parallel arm, designated with a "P", closers include - 62PA Shoe required for parallel arm mount. 1460T mounts hinge side, top jamb (pull side) and stop face.
- Non-handed for right and left swinging doors.
- Closers to meet ADA reduced opening for requirements.
- Adjustable hydraulic backcheck cushions opening swing prior to 90 degrees.
- Separate regulation of general closing speed and latching speed.
- Joints in arm and shoe adapt to uneven trim.
- Reversible shoe to boost latching power on double lever arms.
- Available in Aluminum (689) finish.
The 1460 Series is UL and cUL listed. Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4, grade one.
- Standard 1460 Series closer shipped with regular arm, a slim lin plastic cover, and self reaming and tapping screws.
- Mulitple cover options include; Standard (Slim line), Full and Designer Series.
- Non-sized (1-6) cylinder is adjustable for interior doors to 5'0" and exterior doors to 4'0".
- Closer mounts hinge side, top jamb and parallel arm on either right or left swinging doors.
- Closer meets ADA requirements.
- Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4, grade one.
Arm Function Option:
Rw/PA (Regular Arm 1460-3077): Non-handed arm mounts hinge side or top jamb. Includes PA SHOE for parallel arm mounting.
Hw/PA (Hold-Open Arm 1460-3049): Optional, non-handed arm mounts hinge side, top jamb or parallel arm. Hold-open adjustable at shoe.
EDA (Extra Duty Arm 1460-3077EDA): Optional, non-handed parallel arm features solid forged steel main and forearm for potentially abusive installations.
CUSH (Cush-N-Stop Arm 1460-3077CNS): Optional, non-handed parallel arm features solid forged steel main arm and forearm with stop in soffit shoe.
HCUSH (Hold-Open Cush-N-Stop Arm 1460-3049CNS): Optional, non-handed arm provides hold-open function with templated stop/hold-open points. Handle controls hold-open function.
SCUSH (Spring Cush-N-Stop Arm 1460-3077SCNS): Optional, non-handed parallel arm for abusive applications features solid forged steel main arm and forearm with spring loaded stop in the soffit shoe.
SHCUSH (Spring Hold-Open Cush-N-Stop Arm 1460-3049SCNS): Optional, non-handed parallel arm for abusive applications features solid forged steel main arm and forearm with spring loaded stop in the soffit shoe. Handle controls hold-open function.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the LCN 1460 Series Closers not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.
Hinge (Pull) Side Mounting Details (Standard)
Additional Mounting Details:
Download Top Jamb (Pull Side) Mounting Details
Download Parallel Arm (Push Side) Mounting Details
Download EDA & Cush-N-Stop Mount Details
Instructions & Templates
Click on the links below to download helpful instructions & templates for this product.
LCN 1460 Series Commercial Closers
Download Pull/Top Jamb Side Mount Instructions
Download PA Mount Installation Instructions
Download EDA Arm Installation Instructions
Download Cush Arm Installation Instructions
Download LCN Surface Mounted Catalog