** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The 1457E410KA Lockout Kit is part of Master Lock
"Electrical , Valve and Combined Lockout/Tagout Toolboxes"
- Delivery: The Master Lock 1457E410KA Lockout Kit is factory-ordered, please allow 8-10 working days' lead time.
1457E410KA - Personal Ultra-Durable Lockout Kit by Master Lock
The Master Lock Lockout Kits combine and organize commonly used electrical and valve lockout devices for individuals or groups of workers.
Lockout-tagout (LO/TO) safety procedures, as defined by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), require that lockout devices be durable and standardized. Lockout devices use color, warning labels or tags, and a physical barrier to temporarily prohibit machine operation or power activation, and reduce accidents, during maintenance or repair. Lockout hasps are often used to secure energy sources in the off position during maintenance or repair when multiple workers are on the job. They consist of one shackle that can be locked closed by one or more padlocks, providing the ability to use multiple padlocks in a place where only one shackle will fit.
Features and Benefits:
- A S1017 safety carry case containing: 3-No. 410RED Zenex™ padlocks keyed alike; 1-7C5RED circuit breaker padlock; 1-420 lockout hasp; 1-427 snap-on red hasp; 2-491B Grip Tight lockout for wide or tall breaker toggles; 3-493B Grip Tight devices for standard size breaker toggles; 1-496B Universal wall switch cover toggle and paddle switch; 1-bag of 12-497A Danger Tags.
- Upgraded safety lockout toolbox keeps important lockout devices and padlocks together.
- Kits include high-use components, satisfying most lockout applications.
- Personal Kits are for an individual worker; padlocks are supplied keyed-alike for added worker convenience.