6230D - Solid Steel Pro Series Rekeyable Padlock by Master Lock
Master Lock's Pro Series round, solid steel lock body is chrome-plated for rust resistance. The hardened boron shackle and dual-ball locking mechanism prevents an attacker form cutting or pulling the lock open. The rekeyable cylinder can be swapped out in a matter of seconds, allowing this padlock to be used at multiple job sites or key systems.
Features and Benefits:
- ProSeries® Padlocks are designed for Commercial/Industrial applications.
- 2-1/2" (64mm) round wide solid steel body.
- Chrome rustproofing provides longer life.
- 7/16" (11mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for maximum cut resistance.
- Dual ball locking mechanism resists pulling and prying.
- High security, rekeyable 5-pin cylinder with spool pins is virtually impossible to pick.
Keying Option: Choose between Keyed Different (6230KD), Keyed Alike (6230KA), Master Keyed (6230MK), and Master Keyed & Keyed Alike (6230KAMK). All No. 6230 Padlocks come with 2 keys (all Master Keys are Sold Separate and available under "Related Items").
Shackle Option: Select Shackle Size -- 1-1/8" (Standard) & 2" (LH).
Master Key: All No. 6230 Master Key padlocks (6230MK) will come with 2 keys but Master Keys are Sold Separate. Please Click here to order additional master keys, or order Master Keys through the above "Related Items" tab.
Delivery: All Master Lock KA + KD (6230KA & KD) Padlocks are in stock in all shackle sizes. Please allow 2-week lead time for all Master Keyed padlocks.
Stock Key Numbers:
6230KA-11G047 6230NKA-11G047 6230KALH-11G047
Special Ordering: Click here for Master Lock 6230 Series Special Order Page.
If you require the No. 6230 Padlock (MK & KAMK) keyed to an existing key number please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
* Please note all Master Lock special orders have at least a 2-week factory lead time.