Made to Meet Exacting U.S. Government Standards
Master Lock's high quality padlocks protect assets at government facilities throughout the world, securing high-value military property, withstanding extensive use and harsh environments, and defeating attempts to breach security.
Master Lock provides locks to every segment of the U.S. Government, including:
- Department of Defense (DOD) - Military Services
- Defense Agencies - Coast Guard
- General Services Administration (GSA)
Master Lock government padlocks can be ordered by NSN or by commercial equivalent part number (NSN 5340-01-012-1581 = Master Lock No. 1525-V60).
Where required, Master Lock government padlocks are manufactured to exacting U.S. Government standards CID-A-A-59486 and CID-A-A-59487. They feature a bump resistant, five-pin tumbler cylinder for more than 10,000 key changes and a dual locking mechanism for superior pry resistance. For added security, all models have non-removable keys.
- Key Control: Control Keys are sold separate, see "Companion Items" below.
- Delivery: The Master NSN 5340-01-012-1581 Padlock is factory-ordered, please allow 3-4 week lead time.