7035D - Solid Steel Shrouded Pro Series Rekeyable Padlock by Master Lock (Special Order)
Shrouded lock bodies provide the ultimate protection against cutting attacks. No bolt cutter is a match for the solid steel, chrome-plated shroud. Add the useful rekeyable cylinder and you have a tough, versatile lock that is good for a variety of applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Shackle shroud protects from bolt cutters.
- ProSeries® Padlocks are designed for Commercial/Industrial applications.
- 1-9/16" (40mm) heavy hardened steel body with chrome rustproofing for high security with long life.
- 1/4" (6mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for maximum cut resistance.
- Dual ball locking mechanism resists pulling and prying.
- High security, rekeyable 5-pin cylinder with spool pins is virtually impossible to pick.
Keying Option: Keyed Alike (7035KA). All No. 7035 Padlocks come with 2 keys.
Shackle Option: 1-1/16" (Standard).
Special Ordering: All Master Lock Special Orders ("Match to Existing Key Number") require a 3-4 week factory lead time. Please enter your existing key number in the "Keying Instructions" box below. All special-order padlocks are custom-made and cannot be returned.