6325D - Solid Iron Shrouded Pro Series Rekeyable Padlock by Master Lock (Special Order)
Master Lock's Pro Series Solid Iron Shrouded padlocks are commercial graded and protected from cutting attacks by the solid iron shroud. The heavy steel body and hardened boron shackle protect against physical attack as well. The rekeyable cylinder can be swapped out in a matter of seconds, allowing this padlock to be used at multiple job sites or key systems.
Features and Benefits:
- Iron shroud protects shackle from bolt cutters.
- ProSeries® Padlocks are designed for Commercial/Industrial applications.
- 2-3/8" (61mm) heavy steel body withstands physical attack.
- 3/8" (10mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for maximum cut resistance.
- Dual ball locking mechanism resists pulling and prying.
- High security, rekeyable 5-pin cylinder with spool pins is virtually impossible to pick.
Keying Option: Keyed Alike (6325KA). All No. 6325 Padlocks come with 2 keys.
Shackle Option: 3/4" (Standard).
Special Ordering: All Master Lock Special Orders ("Match to Existing Key Number") require a 3-4 week factory lead time. Please enter your existing key number in the "Keying Instructions" box below. All special-order padlocks are custom-made and cannot be returned.