6230D - Solid Steel Pro Series Rekeyable Padlock by Master Lock (Special Order)
Master Lock's Pro Series round, solid steel lock body is chrome-plated for rust resistance. The hardened boron shackle and dual-ball locking mechanism prevents an attacker form cutting or pulling the lock open. The rekeyable cylinder can be swapped out in a matter of seconds, allowing this padlock to be used at multiple job sites or key systems.
Features and Benefits:
- ProSeries® Padlocks are designed for Commercial/Industrial applications.
- 2-1/2" (64mm) round wide solid steel body.
- Chrome rustproofing provides longer life.
- 7/16" (11mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for maximum cut resistance.
- Dual ball locking mechanism resists pulling and prying.
- High security, rekeyable 5-pin cylinder with spool pins is virtually impossible to pick.
Keying Option: Keyed Alike (6230KA). All No. 6230 Padlocks come with 2 keys.
Shackle Option: Select Shackle Size -- 1-1/8" (Standard) & 2" (LH).
Special Ordering: All Master Lock Special Orders ("Match to Existing Key Number") require a 3-4 week factory lead time. Please enter your existing key number in the "Keying Instructions" box below. All special-order padlocks are custom-made and cannot be returned.