220D - Die-Cast Zinc Rekeyable Pin Tumbler Padlock by Master Lock
Don't replace your whole lock when you need to change keys; save time and money by choosing a rekeyable padlock. The Master Lock No. 220 features a convenient removable cylinder for easy repinning or replacement, and it's chrome-plated zinc body resists corrosion and perfect for use on gates, doors, or at work sites.
Features and Benefits:
- 2" (51mm) wide zinc die-cast body.
- Chrome-plated lock body resists corrosion.
- 7/16" (11mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance.
- Rekeyable, 5-pin W27 cylinder helps prevent picking.
Keying Option: Choose between Keyed Different (220KD) and Keyed Alike (220KA). All No. 220 Padlocks come with 2 keys.
Shackle Option: Select Shackle Size -- 1" (Standard) & 2" (LH).
Special Ordering: If you require the No. 220 Series Padlock keyed to an existing key number please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
* Please note all Master Lock special orders have at least a 2-week factory lead time.