706D - General Use Hasp by Master Lock
The Master Lock No. 706D Hasp features a 6" (15cm) long hard wrought steel body. The zinc plated hardened steel hasp provides added strength and weatherability. The hardened steel staple and locking eye resist cutting and sawing. The ribbed hasp plate offers extra strength, and hardened steel locking eye provides strong cut resistance.
Features and Benefits:
- 6" (15cm) hard wrought steel body.
- Accepts shackle diameter up to 9/16" (14mm).
- Zinc plated hardened steel for added strength and weatherability.
- Hardened steel staple resist cutting and sawing.
- Hardened steel locking eye for strong cut resistance.
- Tamper proof hinge help resist prying.
- Mounting hardware included.
Best Used For:
- Residential Gates & Fences.
- Sheds, Workshops & Garages.
- Tool Chests & Tool Boxes.