430DSPT - Outboard Motor Lock by Master Lock
The Master Lock No. 430DSPT Outboard Motor Lock features a hardened steel tub, designed to prevent access to remove outboard motors. The tube includes a 1-3/4" (44mm) wide laminated brass body padlock. The brass shackle provides superior corrosion resistance. The 4-pin cylinder prevents picking and the dual locking levers provide resistance against prying and hammering.
Features and Benefits:
- Brass construction offers maximum corrosion resistance.
- Hardened steel tube prevents access to remove outboard motors.
- Laminated brass lock body with marine brass shackle for superior strength.
- Vinyl coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- 4-pin cylinder for added pick resistance.
Best Used For:
- Marine Recreation.
Discontinued: The No. 430DSPT Outboard Motor Lock has been discontinued by Master Lock and we will not accept Returns on any discontinued items. Orders will be filled while supplies last but no order is guaranteed.