3685 - Electronic Built-In Locker Lock by Master Lock
Designed to elevate the experience for facilities and users, the Master Lock 3685 Electronic Built-In Locker Lock combines a modern design with premium materials to offer improved functionality. The Electronic Built-In Locker Lock offers a new level of innovation with its high-visibility display screen for intuitive operation, long battery life to reduce operating costs, and anti-jamming features for reliable security.
Suitable for most lockers - metal, wood, or phenolic. Reversible design works on lockers with left or right hinges. Easy to retrofit. Strike plate included.
Backed by the strength, reliability and service of the Master Lock brand, the Electronic Built-In is ideal for health clubs, gyms, spas, recreation facilities and country clubs, and offers significant benefits:
- High visibility display provides interactive feedback.
- A single CR123 3V lithium battery lasts longer to help minimize maintenance.
- Electromechanical deadbolt enhances security.
- Enhanced design to withstand humid environments.
- Visual and audible alerts to signal if locking mechanism is blocked.
- High-gloss keypad allows user to easily create personal code.
- Large icons clearly show locker vacancy status.
- A low-battery alert notifies administrator when it's time to replace the battery.
- 9V battery backup jump port can temporarily power the lock if battery dies.
- Unique Backup Master Code or Administration Key (Model Number: 1566) allow for administrative access to locker.
- Ability to turn sound on/off.
- Intuitive operation to customize lock settings.
- Ease of use with the simple lock and unlock instructions.
- Ability to set a personal code.
- Unique master backup code allows administrative access to locker.
- Single-user and multi-user lock modes.
- Set code length to 4, 5, and 6 digits.
- Administration key allows setting changes.
- Suitable for most lockers - metal, wood, or phenolic.