2001 - Heavy Duty Combination Padlock by Master Lock
The No. 2001 Padlock is 3 Time Stronger than the No. 1500 Padlock!
The Master Lock No. 2001 high security combination padlock provides three times the security of competitive products. Enhanced security features such as a dual ball bearing, deadbolt lockign mechanism, hardened, boron alloy shackle and a reinforced stainless steel outer case provide protection against attacks. Designed to fit lockers with a padlock eye of at least 11/32" (9mm) diameter, these locks provide thousands of possible combinations.
Features and Benefits:
- High security combination lock.
- 2-3/16" (55mm) wide double-armored stainless steel body.
- Fully recessed dial resists knock off attempts.
- 1" (25mm) hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance.
- Double ball bearing locking resists prying and rapping.
- Easy 3-number dialing with automatic scrambling feature to prevent reopening of lock.
Best Used For:
- School, Employee & Athletic Lockers.
- Storage Lockers.
- Office Environments & Equipment.