930DPF - Solid Steel Pin Tumbler Padlock by Master Lock
The Master Lock No. 930DPF Solid Body Padlock features a 2-1/2" (64mm) wide solid steel lock body that is strong, durable and resists corrosion. The 7/16" (11mm) diameter shackle is 1-1/8" (29mm) long and made of hardened boron alloy, offering maximum resistance to cutting and sawing. The 5-pin cylinder prevents picking and can be removed to rekey the lock.
Features and Benefits:
- 2-1/2" (64mm) wide solid steel body.
- 7/16" (11mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for maximum cut resistance.
- 5-pin cylinder for maximum pick resistance.
- Dual ball bearing locking for maximum protection from prying and hammering.
- Removable cylinder - ability to rekey your lock.
Keying Option: Keyed Different (930DPF). All No. 930DPF Padlocks come with 2 keys.
Shackle: 1-1/8" (Standard).