3630 - Multi-User Mechanical Combination Padlock (With Key Option) by Master Lock
Designed for high customer turnover facilities, the Multi-User Built-In Combination lock adds convenience to your facility by giving visitors the ability to choose their own locker and set their own 3-digit combination - the locks retain the combination until re-set. A sleek design with satin finish, these locks will look great in your facility while eliminating distribution, tracking/management of keys, combinations or locks.
Features and Benefits:
- Allows a locker user to set their own temporary 3-digit combination for the duration of visit, eliminating the need for system charting.
- Designed for standard, lift handle lockers with hinges on the right.
- Manual spring locking.
- Solid zinc housing provides durability for multiple uses on a daily basis.
- Secure, easy to use resettable combination lock offers up to 1,000 different combinations.
- Control key for supervisory access; specify key to match existing system or factory assigned.
- Ideal for use at universities, health clubs, country clubs, and similar facilities.
Best Used For:
- Health & Recreation Facility Lockers.
- School, Employee & Athletic Lockers.
- Storage Lockers.
- Office Environments & Equipment.
Key Control: The 3630 Padlock has an additional feature of Key Control for supervisory access (Control Keys are sold separate, see "Companion Items" above).
Door Thickness: Fits door thickness 0.03-0.125 in. (0.8 - 3.2mm). This lock requires a mounting hole diameter of 1/4" minimum for proper installation and fit. Extension kit available for use on wooden doors with a thickness of 11/16" to 3/4".
Special Ordering: If you require the No. 3630 Padlock keyed to an existing key number please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
* Please note all Master Lock special orders have at least a 2-week factory lead time.