M62 - Durable Magnalock by Securitron
The Ultimate in Magnalock® Versatility for Indoor/Outdoor Higher Security!
The M62 is a strong, easy-to-maintain solution for interior, perimeter and exterior access control. With unsurpassed durability, the M62 will last long after most buildings wear out. Flexible mounting options support applications for hollow metal, concrete filled metal, wood, or glass with aluminum frames, and Herculite doors. Options include single (M62) and double door (DM62) configurations, or specialty applications such as gates and fences.
1200 lbs. holding force Magnalock with automatic dual voltage. Recommended for exterior and perimeter doors through which criminals could gain entrance to cause substantial economic loss.
Note: An Offset Strike may be required for proper installation of the M62 in aluminum frame door applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Surface mounts easily with a minimum of tools.
- Ultra-secure collapsing blind nuts mount to the door frame for strength and reliability.
- Fully sealed for weather-proof operations.
- 10 ft. [3.05m] of jacketed, stranded conductor cable.
- Automatic dual voltage - no field adjustment required.
- Instant release circuit - no residual magnetism.
- Noise suppresion with included MOV.
- Efficient, low power usage.
- Rust resistant - All ferrous metal surfaces plated for durability.
- Fits in 2.5" of flat mounting space.
- (G) Universal threaded conduit fitting is 1/2" female - 3/4" male (Gate conduit).
- Architectural brushed stainless steel finish (US32D/630).
- Hardware accessories available to configure any opening. See "Related Items" above.
- UL 10C Listed.
- CAN4-S104, CAN/ULC-S533 Listed.
- ANSI/UL 294 Listed.
- CSA-C22.2 No. 205 Listed.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.23, Grade 1; E08501-500.
- CSFM - California State Fire Marshal Approved.
- MEA - City of New York Approved.
- CE: EN 50081-1(92), EN 61000-6-2(99) Approved.
- Patent: 8,094,017.
Holding Force: 1200 lbs [544kg]
Electrical: 250mA at 12VDC; 150mA at 24VDC
Operating Temperature: -40 to +140F [-40 to +60C]
(B) BondSTAT Magnetic Bond Sensor (MBS): Unlike typical door positon switches that indicate whether or not a door is closed, BondSTAT also notifies your access control or alarm system that the door is accurately secured. BondSTAT's magnetic field monitors the entire surface of the armature, not just the center or corner. Any variation in the armature's position beyond established installation parameters will initiate a signal indicating the Magnalock in not generating full holding potential.
(D) Integrated Door Positon Switch (DPS): Internally monitors the position of the door that it's mounted on. This allows a seamless interface between genuine Magnalocks and any access or alarm system for functions like anti-tailgate and pass back as well as door forced and door prop alarms - without the need for a seperate door position switch.
(F) Face Drilled: Provides the holes for the mounting bolts through the face of the magnet in a front-to-back orientation rather than through the magnet bottom-to-top.
(G) Gate Conduit: The conduit fitting is offered on some Magnalocks that can be used for gate-mounting applications and features an outer diameter and inner diameter.
Delivery: The Securitron M62, M62B, M62F & M62FG are in stock and available to ship. Please allow 3-4 business day lead time on other functions.