M32-SS - Durable Magnalock by Securitron
Split Strike for Double-Door Cabinet Control!
The M32 electromagnetic lock is deal for traffic control in high-use areas within secured or monitored perimeters. With unsurpassed durability, the M32 will last long after most buildings wear out.
Now you can add asset control to your existing access control system with the durable, power-efficient M32-SS. Each strike plate of the M32-SS delivers 300 lbs. of holding force (600 lbs. total). Ideal for securing large two-door cabinets, retail caes or double-door, indoor/outdoor storage applications with out-swinging doors that share a common, center latching point.
Note: The M32 with Strike requires minimum 2.25" of flat mounting space.
Features and Benefits:
- Surface mounts easily with a minimum of tools.
- Direct mount with common tools for strength and reliability.
- Fully sealed for weather-proof operations.
- 10 ft. [3.05m] of jacketed, stranded conductor cable.
- Automatic dual voltage - no field adjustment required.
- Instant release circuit - no residual magnetism.
- Noise suppresion with included MOV.
- Efficient, low power usage.
- Rust resistant - All ferrous metal surfaces plated for durability.
- 5/8" to 7/8" thick cabinet doors.
- Architectural brushed stainless steel finish (US32D/630).
- Patent: 8,094,017.
Holding Force: 600 lbs [272kg] (300 lbs [136kg] per strike)
Electrical: 300mA at 12VDC; 150mA at 24VDC
Operating Temperature: -40 to +140F [-40 to +60C]
(B) BondSTAT Magnetic Bond Sensor (MBS): Unlike typical door positon switches that indicate whether or not a door is closed, BondSTAT also notifies your access control or alarm system that the door is accurately secured. BondSTAT's magnetic field monitors the entire surface of the armature, not just the center or corner. Any variation in the armature's position beyond established installation parameters will initiate a signal indicating the Magnalock in not generating full holding potential.