WMG600 - Weatherproof Electromagnetic Mag Lock by Locknetics
The WMG Series of weather resistant, surface electromagnetic locks are designed for high profile openings that require a tamper-resistant lock with an aesthetically pleasing appearance. A stainless steel housing, fire-rated epoxy seal, optional mounting bracket and an assortment of brackets enable the WMG Series to be used in a variety of applications. Designed for up to 600 lb holding strength.
Features and Benefits:
- Stainless steel housing.
- Sealed with fire-rated epoxy for weather and tamper-resistant applications.
- Magnetic bond sensor included.
- Built-in voltage spike suppressor.
- Field selectable 12/24 VDC.
- Suitable for outdoor use.
- UL10C single door, listed.
- Satin Stainless Steel (US32D) finish.
Electrical: Dual voltage: 12 VDC @ 0.5A/24 VDC @ 0.25A.