RS300-10B - Rim Electric Strike by Locknetics
The RS Series of surface mounted electric rim strikes are designed with endurance and flexibility. Available to accommodate rim exit devices with a 1/2" or 3/4" throw pullman latch bolt and multiple spacers are included for superior installation. Four attachment points to the frame provide for extra durability.
Features and Benefits:
- Surface mounted for easy installation.
- RS300 Series accepts 3/4" throw pullman latch bolt.
- Slotted mounting holes for increased adjustment flexibility.
- Multiple spacers included for easy installation.
- Sleek cover case design.
- Field selectable fail-safe and fail-secure (fail-secure default), with simple and easy screw position change, non-fire rated models.
- Field selectable 12/24 VDC.
- Built-in voltage spike suppressor.
- Suitable for rain or dust environments.
- Dark Bronze (US10B) finish.
- UL1034 Burglar-resistant electric locking mechanisms, listed.
- UL294 (indoor), listed.
- Static strength of 1500 lb. static load, UL certified.
- Dynamic strength of 70 ft.-lb. dynamic load, UL certified.
- 250,000 cycles endurance, UL certified.
Electrical: Dual voltage: 12VDC @ 0.54A/24VDC @ 0.27A.