TB-36 - 36" Touch Bar by Locknetics
The DKP Series touch bar is a request to exit device, usually installed as a redundancy to other access control devices for non-fire rated indoor doors.
Features and Benefits:
- Low operating force, minimal bar travel.
- 12/24 VDC, includes two S.P.D.T. switches for positive redundant operation.
- Field reversible and easily installed on all types of doors.
- Heavy duty clear anodized satin aluminum construction.
- Includes 'Push to Exit' sticker.
- Available in standard lengths to fit 36" doors.
- Available in Aluminum (US28) finish.
- Designed for indoor use.