SEM 7840 Wall Mounted Electromagnetic Door Holder by LCN
The Sentronic® SEM 7800 Series are heavy duty, electrically controlled door holding magnets. Magnets are fail safe and hold until the current is interrupted. A manual door closer is used to control and close the door. A choice of floor, recessed wall, or surface mounted wall magnets are available.
All SEM Series magnets are UL listed for smoke barrier or labeled fire doors. Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.15.
Features and Benefits:
- Tri-voltage design with 35 lbs. of holding force.
- Low profile recessed wall-mounted.
- SEM 7840 magnets are shipped with die cast housing, cover, armature and WMS screw pack.
- Suitable for use in pocket door installations.
- UL listed for smoke barrier or labeled fire doors.
- Available in Aluminum (689) & Dark Bronze (695) finish.
Holding Force: 35 lbs @ Nominal Input Voltage.
Maximum Current Draw: .020A @ 24VAC/DC, 120VAC
.030A @ 12VDC
Dimensions: 2" (51mm) x 4" (102mm) x 1-1/2" (38mm). Note: Outlet box not included.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the LCN SEM 7800 Series not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.