4640 Series Door Closer by LCN
LCN automatic operators are the proven standard in schools and health care facilities for over 20 years. They are easily retrofitted into existing doors and frames, as well as new construction. LCN low energy electrohydraulic and pneumatic automatic operators feature a heavy duty closer with a slow opening function. LCN's electromechanical automatic operators utilizes a motor gearbox and control box to perform the opening and closing function.
The 4630 Series AUTO EQUALIZER™ is LCN's SMART & RELIABLE electrically powered low-energy power operator. It provides easy access for people with disabilities, or the elderly. Designed primarily for manual opening applications that occasionally required automatic opening.
Features and Benefits:
- Digital Control Suite.
- Utilizes a 4040 Heavy Duty Door Closer.
- On-Board Diagnostics.
- On-Board Power Supply.
- Factory-Default Memory.
- Includes "No Destruct" Drive System.
- Guard Rails or Safety Mats not required.
- Available in Aluminum (689) & Dark Bronze (695) finish.
The 4640 Series is UL and cUL listed with regular arm for self-closing doors and meets the provisions of ANSI Standards A117.1, A156.19, and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Standard, top jamb (push side) mounted 4640 Series closer shipped with regular arm, metal cover, and wood and machine screw pack.
- Meets ADA requirements (power mode).
- Non-sized cylinders for interior doors to 4'6" and exterior doors to 3'6".
- Non-handed for either right or left swinging door.
- 4640 has easily accessible switches to provide on/off and continuous hold open functions. 4640 with CS option provides concealed on/off power switch. Control module provides all timing and sequential door functions, electric strike controls and adjustments for opening speed and force.
Arm Function Option:
REG (Regular Arm 4640-3077): Non-handed arm.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the LCN 4640 Series Closers not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.