4511T STD Door Closer by LCN
High Security LCN closers feature a vandal resistant design engineered for each application, easy installation, and superior performance.
The LCN 4510T SMOOTHEE® Series is a heavy duty, high security track closer with special components to minimize tampering and vandalism. Forged steel single lever arm and heavy gauge metal security cover are designed for correctional, vandal prone, institutional and other high traffic interior applications. A choice of finishes and cylinder functions meet correctional and vandal resistant requirements.
Features and Benefits:
- Standard 4510T Series closer shipped with extra duty arm (non hold-open), metal security cover, and TORX Machine Screw pack.
- Sized cylinders for interior doors to 5'0" and exterior doors to 4'0".
- Non-sized cylinder adjustable for interior doors to 4'6" and exterior doors to 3'6".
- Closer mounts hinge side, specify right or left swinging door.
- 4511 cylinder meets ADA requirements.
- UL listed for self-closing doors.
- Available in Aluminum (689) finish.
The 4510T Series is UL listed for self-closing doors without hold-open. Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4, grade one.
Door Width (Closer Size):
- 4511T: Interior Door Width - Size 1 (26" - 34").
Track Function Option:
STD (Standard Track 4510T-3038): Standard, non hold-open, non-handed track mounts on either side of the door. Will accept hold-open clip and/or bumper assembly.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the LCN 4510T Series Closers not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (email@example.com) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.
Instructions & Templates
Click on the links below to download helpful instructions & templates for this product.
LCN 4510T Series Commercial Closers
Download LCN Surface Mounted Catalog