4110T Series Door Closer by LCN
Surface mounted 4000 Series LCN closers feature a modern design engineered for each application, easy installation, and superior performance.
The LCN 4110T Series is LCN's best performing heavy duty track closer designed specifcally for interior doors in institutional and other high traffic applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Cast Iron.
- Forged Steel Main Arm.
- Double Heat Treated Steel Pinion.
- All Weather Fluid.
- UL & cUL Listed.
- Peel-n-Stick Templates for Fast and Accurate Installations.
- Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4.
- Available in Aluminum (689) & Dark Bronze (695) finish.
The 4110T Series is UL and cUL listed with a standard track for self-closing doors. Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4, grade one.
- Standard 4110T Series closer is shipped with standard arm, standard track, track roller, standard plastic cover, and self reaming and tapping screws.
- Sized cylinders for interior doors to 4'0".
- Closer mounts stop face side; Handed for right (RH or LHR) or left (LH or RHR) swinging doors. Click here for Handing Diagram.
- 4111T cylinder meets ADA requirements.
Track Function Option:
STD (Regular Arm 4110T-3038): Standard, non hold-open, non-handed track. Will accept hold-open clip and/or bumper assembly.
H (Hold-Open Arm 4110T-3038H): Optional, non-handed track with hold-open clip installed. Will accept bumper assembly.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the LCN 4110T Series Closers not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (email@example.com) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.