3034-REG Door Closer by LCN
The concealed LCN closers feature a modern design for concealment in either the head frame or top rail of the door.
The concealed LCN 3030 Series is designed to mount in a 1-3/4" interior door. The double lever arm provides superior door control and the choice of finishes and arm functions meet virtually all architectural requirements.
Features and Benefits:
- Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4.
- Available in Aluminum (689) & Dark Bronze (695) finish.
The 3030 Series is UL & cUL listed with regular arm for self-closing doors. Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4, grade one.
- Standard 3030 Series closer shipped with regular arm and wood and machine screw pack.
- Sized cylinders for interior doors to 4'0". Click here for Cylinder Size Table.
- Handed for right (RH or LHR) or left (LH or RHR) swinging doors. Click here for Handing Diagram.
- Closers to meet ADA requirements.
Door Width (Closer Size):
- 3031: Interior Door Width - Size 1 (24").
- 3032: Interior Door Width - Size 3 (24" - 34").
- 3033: Interior Door Witdh - Size 4 (34" - 38").
- 3034: Interior Door Width - Size 5 (38" - 48").
Arm Function Option:
REG (Regular Arm 3030-3071): Non-handed arm.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the LCN 3030 Series Closers not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.