1460T-H Door Closer by LCN
Surface mounted 1000 Series LCN closers feature a modern slim line design for easy installation on narrow head frames and top rails.
The LCN 1460T Series is a fully universal slim line, single lever (track) arm closer designed for interior use on narrow headframes and top rails. The modern styling and small projection make it an excellent choice for interior doors.
Features Common to 1000 Series:
- 1000 series closers mount three ways. Closers with regular or hold-open arm mount hinge side or top jmab. Parallel arm, designated with a "P", closers include - 62PA Shoe required for parallel arm mount. 1460T mounts hinge side, top jamb (pull side) and stop face.
- Non-handed for right and left swinging doors.
- Closers to meet ADA reduced opening for requirements.
- Adjustable hydraulic backcheck cushions opening swing prior to 90 degrees.
- Separate regulation of general closing speed and latching speed.
- Joints in arm and shoe adapt to uneven trim.
- Reversible shoe to boost latching power on double lever arms.
- Available in Aluminum (689), Dark Bronze (695), Brass (696) & Light Bronze (691) finish.
The 1460T Series is UL and cUL listed for self-closing doors without hold-open. Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4, grade one.
- Standard 1460T Series closer shipped with a standard arm, a slim line plastic cover, a standard track, a track roller, and self-reaming and tapping screws.
- Non-sized (2-4) cylinders adjustable for interior doors to 4'0". Click here for Cylinder Size Table.
- Non-handed closer mounts hinge side, top jamb (pull side), and stop face on either right or left swinging doors.
- Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4, grade one.
Door Width (Closer Size):
- 1460T: Interior Door Width - Size 2-4 (26" - 48").
- 1461T: Interior Door Width - Size 1-2 (26" - 34").
Track Function Option:
STD (Standard Track 1460T-3038): Standard, non hold-open, non-handed track mounts on either side of the door. Will accept hold-open clip and/or bumper assembly.
H (Hold-Open Track 1460T-3038H): Optional, non-handed hold-open track mounts on either side of the door. Will accept bumper assembly.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the LCN 1460T Series Closers not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (email@example.com) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.