KD50C Key Machine by Kaba Ilco
The most popular key duplication machine available today! An operators "dream machine", the KD50C is superbly engineered with numerous features to deliver quick results with exceptional precision and accuracy.
With the KD50C just a flip of the carriage lever lets the operator duplicate a key with unbelievable speed and ease in as little as 5 seconds. This model duplicates standard type residential, commercial, padlock and automotive keys quickly and accurately - without adapters!
The KD50C is loaded with features that make it the "machine of choice", regardless of operator experience.
Features and Benefits:
- Wide spacing between vise jaws accommodates longer blade keys and large bow (head) keys.
- Precision machined, 2-position vise jaws are designed to securely grip virtually any cylinder key...including double sided "thin blades".
- Convenient "ratchet style" vise jaw handles.
- Cutter motor activation automatically controlled by raising and lowering the carriage.
- Spring loaded key gauge automatically releases as the carriage is raised.
- Spring loaded carriage provides consistent cutting pressure thus reducing the potential for mis-cuts; ideal for locations with multiple operators.
- Micrometer regulation knobs for depth and spacing adjustments; fast, easy, and precise.
- Sleek body style but with heavy-duty construciton that reduces vibration and noise.
- Cobalt steel cutter ensures smooth, clean cuts and extended service life.
- Bright built-in light illuminates working area.
- On/Off switch and deburring brush button conveniently located on the left side for safe and easy access.
- Once opened, Key Machines are Not Returnable. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Motor: 110V standard; 1/4 HP, 1725 rpm.
Dimensions: 14" W x 17-1/2" D x 11-1/2" H (36cm x 45cm x 29cm).
Click Here for KD50C Template
Click Here for KDC50C Instruction Manual