AP101 Hands-Free Arm Pull by Ives Hardware
Many people are reexamining their daily routine with health and wellbeing in mind. Thinking about where they go, who they interact with and what they touch. In public buildings, pedestrians frequently touch door pulls, levers and exit devices.
To promote a healthy environment, Ives offers pulls in a variety of styles and designs that enable pedestrians to operate the door with an arm, elbow or wrist to avoid contacting surfaces with their hands.
Ives hands free pulls provide application coverage for wood and metal doors. Designed for durability they feature rust free brass or stainless-steel construction.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy forearm opening.
- Use alongside current pull for hands-free needs.
- Sturdy 1/8" thick stainless.
- Hands free operation to promote a healthy environment.
- Durable construction for longevity.
- Cost effective option is budget friendly.
- Easily retrofittable for existing openings.
- Aesthetically pleasing designs to suite with building style.
Substrate: Stainless Steel.
Finish: The Ives AP101 Hands-Free Arm Pull comes in Satin Satinless Steel (US32D), Dark Brown Painted (US10BE), and Black Painted (BLK) finish.
Size: 3" wide, 4" projection.