IMXDA - Integrated Movement Exit Delay by Securitron
Magnalock® Reliability with All-In-One Exit Delay!
Prevent losses at emergency exits with iMXDa. An attempted exit initiates an alarm and a brief delay before the lock releases, giving personnel time to respond before an exit occurs. Protect memory care wards, hospitals, dormitories, airports, child care facilities and retail or warehouse environments. Used on out-swing doors, installation requires no alteration or replacement of existing fire-rated or non-fire-rated latching hardware.
iMXDa helps prevent peril to persons/patients and property loss/theft for businesses. Applications include dementia wards, hospitals, dormitories, airports, child care facilities and retail or warehouse environments. Installation requires no alteration or replacement of existing fire-rated or non-fire-rated latching hardware. False triggering is eliminated by up to 1" of authorized door movement.
Features and Benefits:
- 1200 lbs. holding force Magnalock.
- Fully integrated delay and detection features for fast installation of delayed egress sytem.
- Easily adjustable door movement detection form 1/8" [3.2mm] to 1" [25mm].
- Bracket mounted for ease of installation.
- Automatic dual voltage - no field adjustment required.
- Permits free egress in emergency situations.
- Efficient, low power usage.
- Compact 12-1/2" length can be used with most door closers.
- BondSTAT magnetic bond sensor - Patented (MBS).
- Easily visible LEDs indicate status on secure side of door.
- Advanced intelligent microprocessors provide alarm options and trainable door movement detection to minimize false alarms.
- Configurable settings include:
- Nuisance alarm times - 0 to 3 seconds.
- Irrevocable delay times - 15 or 30 seconds - user selectable.
- External bypass delay times - 0, 5, 10, or 15 seconds.
- Post alarm reminder - user selectable.
- Bypass expiration alarm - user selectable.
- Manual relock or delayed automatic relock (BOCA) - user selectable.
- External alarm relay isolated dry contact (1A at 24VDC).
- External reset.
- Rust resistant - All ferrous metal surfaces plated for durability.
- Instant release circuit - no residual magnetism.
- Required sign included.
- Architectural brushed stainless steel finish (US32D/630).
- CAN/ULC-S533 Listed.
- ANSI/UL 294 Listed.
- NFPA 101.
- CSFM - California State Fire Marshal Approved (IMXDA-CA only).
- Patents: 5,758,913; 6,609,738; 8,094,017.
- Patents Pending.
Holding Force: 1200 lbs [544kg]
Electrical: 370mA at 12VDC; 270mA at 24VDC
Operating Temperature: +32 to +104F [0 to +40C] Indoor use only
(iEXDa) Integrated Delay Egress External Initiate: Allows alarm initiation via an external panic device.
iMXDa-CA: CAL Fire BML Listed.
iMXDa-CH: Chicago Compliant.
iMXDa-H: For HUGS® Infant Protection System.