Ilco EZ-Code II Key Machine by Kaba Ilco
The Ilco EZ-Code II provides affordable, precise electronic code cutting. Among its many features are automatic depth calibration, an internal database of cut specifications and dependably accurate X-Y tolerances.
The Ilco EZ-Code II is designed with features that will help make the job fast, easy and accurate to within +/- .002". The extensive database and easy menu prompts simplify the operation.
Features and Benefits:
- 2-Position Vise Jaw securely clamps keys.
- No cards required; the internal database contains cut specifications for hundreds of commercial and automotive applications.
- Design-A-Key feature allows input and storage of customized data to cut newly released keys.
- Over 200 popular automotive indirect code series included.
- Expand indirect automotive code capability by connecting to a PC Loaded with the optional Kreate-A-Key Premium Key Code Software from Ilco.
- Easy to update with SD program card, no PC interface.
- Dependable accuracy with X-Y tolerances (+/- .002").
- Automatic Depth Calibration.
- Cuts to Manufacturer's depth and spacing specifications.
- Long lasting cutter made of Cobalt Steel with an Aluminum Titanium Nitride coating.
- Precision ball bearing cutter spindle system requires minimal maintenance.
- Precision stepper motor controlled carriage movement.
- Clear Safety shield with interlock to prevents operation while shield is raised.
- Emergency shut-off security button feature will immediately stop the machine during any cutting cycle.
- Easy to read LED Display.
- Once opened, Key Machines are Not Returnable. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Motor: Single phase 110V AC, 60 Hz.
Tolerances: X-Y Axis equals +-.002".
Dimensions: 10.5" W x 19.5" D x 9" H (26.67cm x 49.53cm x 22.86cm).
Click Here for Ilco EZ Code II Template
Click Here for Ilco EZ Code II Instruction Manual