212i - Flush-Mount Keypad by IEI (Indoor Only)
Affordable single door access control keypad designed to meet the indoor flush mount needs of lighter volume access control environments. There are three LED's to indicate operation status and provide the user with visual PIN entry confirmation. The i style keypad mounts to most standard single-gang electrical back boxes.
Features and Benefits:
- Flush mount, single-gang design for easy installation into drywall, or single-gang electrical box.
- 120 users.
- Non-volatile memory retains codes even if power is lost.
- 1-6 digit codes - digits can be repeated.
- Door relocks automatically.
- Two lever user management.
- Master Code must be entered to change user codes.
- Can program door to remain in unlocked position.
- Easy to program at the keypad.
- Accepts 10-30 Volts DC; 12-24 Volts AC - auto adjusting.
- Vandal resistant.
- Installation and programming instructions included.
- Available in Stainless Steel finish.
Current draw: 94 mA maximum (add 30mA for each relay)
Operating Temperature: 12-24 VAC/VDC - auto adjusting
Temperature tolerance: -20F to 130F
Dimensions: 2.75" W x 4.50" H x 1.3" D