K100 - Aperio Cabinet Lock with Wiegand Hub by HES
The HES K100 wireless cabinet lock with Aperio technology makes it easy and cost effective to bring access control to cabinets and drawers. The K100 uses local wireless communication between the lock and an Aperio hub to connect to an access control system, eliminating the cost and difficulty of physically wiring access control to the cabinet.
Control and track access to pharmaceuticals, prototypes, restricted documents, evidence, tools and high value materials. The K100 expands the reach of access control systems to drawers, cabinets and lockers through the use of existing ID badges.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy-to-install wireless lock ties to existing electronic access control system.
- Convenient, quick response, single-card system uses existing ID badges (no keys to control or replace, no codes to secure or remember).
- High security asset protection with audit trail.
- Cabinet lock latchbolt status monitoring.
- Low maintenance with 50,000 cycles of battery life with two AA lithium batteries.
- Low battery signaling and reporting.
- Communication Hub using IEEE 802.15.4, connects to electronic access control with standard Wiegand wiring.
- Secure AES128-bit encrypted wireless communication.
- Mechanical key override compatible.
- Uses existing ID badges.
- Two models are available to support low frequency or high frequency cards.
- Low frequency model supports PROX and EM PROX.
- High frequency model supports iCLASS, SEOS™, iCLASS SE, ISO14443B UID, Mifare, Mifare Plus, Desfire SE, Desfire EV1, NFC.
- Bi-directional turnknob for easier opening.
- Easy-to-mange user access.
- Larger LED for improved visual feedback.
- Custom cam can be locked in place when key is removed providing improved security.
- Improved strike plate.
- Available in White (W) & Black (B) finish.
- Operating temperature +32 to +122F [0 to +50C].
- FCC and Industry Canada compliant.
- Patents pending.
- Pre-paired wireless lock and hub eliminate the cost and inconvenience of running wiring into a cabinet.
- Wireless hub installs as easily as a Wiegand reader.
- Fully encrypted AES 128 wireless communication between the K100 cabinet lock and hub ensures data security.
- Cabinet access managed by existing access control system.
- iCLASS or Prox reader.
- Lever or thumbturn knob.