9800 - Electric Strike by HES
The low-profile, surface mounted electric strike designed to accommodate the Adams Rite 8700, 8800 and EX88 Series Rim Exit Devices.
The 9800 Series Electric Strike exceeds Grade 1 standards for strength and performance. All functions are performed within the 1/2" thick strike body, which is protected by a sleek stainless steel cover to conceal the mounting screws and provide the most aesthetic appearance. All while being field selectable for fail secure or fail safe operation, and dual voltage, 12 or 24 VDC.
1/16" and 1/8" spacer plates are provided to accommodate varying door gaps. Simply place the electric strike on the surface of the frame, align it with the Starwheel or Interlocking latchbolt, and install.
Features and Benefits:
- Compatible with Adams Rite 8700, 8800 and EX88 Series Rim Exit Devices.
- One 1/16" spacer space included.
- One 1/8" spacer plate included.
- Decorative cover for sleek look.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 1 million cycles.
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure.
- Horizontal adjustment.
- Internally mounted solenoid.
- Frame Application: Aluminum, Hollow Metal & Wood.
- Available in Satin Stainless Steel (630) finish.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1.
- UL1034 burglary-resistant rated and suitable for outdoor use.
- UL 294 listed.
- RoHS compliant.
450 mA @ 12VDC continuous duty
250 mA @ 24VDC continuous duty
Fail Secure (Power-to-Unlock): Unlocked when energized. Locked when de-energized and during power failure.
Fail Safe (Power-to-Lock): Locked when energized. Unlocked when de-energized and during power failure.
Special Ordering: If you require a different finish, please contact Taylor Security (firstname.lastname@example.org) for pricing and availability.