8000-12/24D-630 - Electric Strike by HES
The 8000 Series is a compact, high performance electric strike featuring a unique concealed design for use with cylindrical locksets. No cutting on the frame is required. Simply remove the existing strike plate, adjust the vertical alignment feature to the latchbolt centerline, and install. Its strength is derived from a unique keeper pin locking design, enabling the 8000 to exceed the ratings of the frame, door and locking hardware. This field selectable fail secure/fail safe unit is easy to install and accommodates latchbolt up to 5/8" throw.
The 8000 Series is also available in a Complete One Box Solution: 8000C Complete Pac.
Features and Benefits:
- No cutting on frame required.
- Vertical adjustability to accommodate door sag and misalignment.
- Tamper resistant.
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles.
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure.
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC/VAC.
- Internally mounted solenoid.
- Accommodates 1/2" - 5/8" cylindrical latchbolt (5/8" with 1/8" door gap).
- Strike body depth 1-1/16".
- Strike body width 1-7/16".
- Frame Application: Metal & Wood.
- Available in Satin Stainless Steel (630) finish.
- UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed and suitable for outdoor use.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1.
- Patents: 5,934,720; 8,146,966; 8,157,302; 8,465,067.
.24 Amps @ 12VDC/VAC
.12 Amps @ 24VDC/VAC
DC continuous duty/AC intermittent duty only
Fail Secure (Power-to-Unlock): Unlocked when energized. Locked when de-energized and during power failure.
Fail Safe (Power-to-Lock): Locked when energized. Unlocked when de-energized and during power failure.
LBM- Latchbolt Monitor: Monitors when the latchbolt is projected into the strike pocket.
Faceplate Options - See "Companion Items" above.