7000C - Electric Strike by HES
The 7000 Series is a Complete One Box Solution!
Offers two solutions to address pre-loaded doors. The in-frame adjustable feature allows the installer to easily adjust the electric strike opening to accommodate the horizontal position of the latchbolt after installation. The pre-load release function allows the electric strike to operate smoothly throughout the year under varying loads on the door caused by air-conditioning pressure, changes in the weather, warped doors or doors with weather stripping that often bind standard electric strikes. This unit accommodates cylindrical latchbolts up to 5/8" throw and rim exit latchbolts up to 3/4" throw.
Each Complete Pac conveniently pairs the reliability of HES electric strike with the flexibility of multiple faceplates in a single simple package. The 7000C includes a 7000 electric strike body, the 791 faceplate an ANSI 4-7/8" strike plate and the 792 faceplate for a 7-5/16" strike plate.
Features and Benefits:
- Stainless steel construction.
- Tamper resistant.
- Static strength 1,500 lbs (791 and 792 options).
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs (791 and 792 options).
- Static strength 1,000 lbs (783S, 786S, and 789S options).
- Dynamic strength 50 ft-lbs (783S, 786S, and 789S options).
- Endurance 500,000 cycles.
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure.
- Accommodates pre-load (fail secure only).
- Includes a 791 and a 792 faceplate in the box.
- Horizontal adjustment.
- Internally mounted solenoid.
- Strike body depth 1-11/16".
- Plug-in connector.
- Trim enhancer (791 and 792 options).
- Pocket adapter (786S and 789S options).
- Frame Application: Metal & Wood.
- Available in Satin Stainless Steel (630) finish.
- UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed.
- UL 294 (6th Edition) listed.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1 (791 and 792 options).
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 2 (783S, 786S, and 789S options).
- MEA New York City accepted.
- RoHS compliant.
.45 Amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
.25 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
Fail Secure (Power-to-Unlock): Unlocked when energized. Locked when de-energized and during power failure.
Fail Safe (Power-to-Lock): Locked when energized. Unlocked when de-energized and during power failure.
LBM- Latchbolt Monitor: Monitors when the latchbolt is projected into the strike pocket.