5200 - Electric Strike by HES
The 5200 Series electric strikes feature an in-frame horizontal adjustable design to simplify the installation process. This feature allows the installer to easily adjust the electric strike opening to accommodate the horizontal position of the latchbolt after the strike has been installed. This field selectable fail secure/fail safe unit is easy to install and accommodates latchbolts up to 3/4" throw.
The 5200 Series is also available in a Complete One Box Solution: 5200C Complete Pac.
Features and Benefits:
- Tamper resistant.
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles.
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure.
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC/VAC.
- In-frame horizontal adjustment.
- Internally mounted solenoid.
- Accommodates 5/8" - 3/4" latchbolt (3/4" with 1/8" door gap).
- Strike body depth 1-3/16".
- Plug-in connector.
- Trim enhancer included.
- Frame Application: Metal & Wood.
- Available in Satin Stainless Steel (630) finish.
- UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed.
- UL 294 (6th Edition) listed.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1.
- RoHS compliant.
- Patents: 5,934,720.
.24 Amps @ 12VDC/VAC
.12 Amps @ 24VDC/VAC
DC continuous duty/AC intermittent duty only
Fail Secure (Power-to-Unlock): Unlocked when energized. Locked when de-energized and during power failure.
Fail Safe (Power-to-Lock): Locked when energized. Unlocked when de-energized and during power failure.
LBM - Latchbolt Monitor: Monitors when the latchbolt is projected into the strike pocket.
LBSM - Latchbolt Strike Monitor: Monitors the locking mechanism in the electric strike is locked and the door will not open.
Faceplate Options - See "Companion Items" above.