1500 - Electric Strike by HES
The 1500 Series electric strike is more than a new heavy duty, low profile solution for latchbolt locks. It accommodates every brand of cylindrical or mortise lock designed to work with a 4-7/8" strike plate.
The HES 1500 and 1600 Series Electric Strikes set a new standard in the industry by offering dynamic integrated adjustability and field configurable options compatible with any cylindrical or mortise lock. The modular design of the platform makes stocking and installing easier with interchangeable faceplates and accessories. For the first time, the aesthetics of an electric strike are complementary to other surrounding door hardware and blend in with the opening due to the fully finished design available in seven finishes.
The 1500 Series is also available in a Complete One Box Solution:
Features and Benefits:
- Stainless steel construction.
- Tamper resistant.
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure.
- Static strength 1500 lbs. (fail secure).
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs. (fail secure).
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles.
- Fail secure (standard).
- Dual voltage 12VDC or 24VDC continuous duty.
- Field replaceable components.
- Fully finished faceplate, keeper, case and trim.
- Field adjustable integrated shim.
- ElectroLynx® connectors.
- Frame Application: Metal & Wood.
- Available in Satin Stainless Steel (630), Bronze Toned (613) & Black (BLK) finish.
- UL 10C fire-rated, 3 hour single door (fail secure only).
- UL 10C fire-rated, 1-1/2 hour double door (fail secure only).
- CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant.
- ANSI A250.13-2003 windstorm listed.
- ANSI-ASTM E330.
- Florida Building Code approved TAS 201, 202, 203.
- UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed and suitable for outdoor use.
- UL 294 (6th Edition) listed.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1.
- California State Fire Marshall listed.
- NFPA-252 fire door conformant.
- ASTM-E152 fire door conformant.
- RoHS compliant.
- Patent pending.
- PoE friendly.
.24 Amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
.12 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
Fail Secure (Power-to-Unlock): Unlocked when energized. Locked when de-energized and during power failure.
Fail Safe (Power-to-Lock): Locked when energized. Unlocked when de-energized and during power failure.
LM - Lock Monitor.
DLM - Dual Lock Monitor.
LMS - Lock Monitor and Strike Monitor.
DLMS - Dual lock monitors and Strike Monitor.
Interchangeable Faceplate Options - Monitor Switches may not work with all faceplate options. For 1500 Strike Faceplate Options see "Companion Items" above.
Delivery: The HES 1500-630, 1500-LM-630, 1500-DLM-630, 1500-LMS-630 & 1500-DLMS-630 are in stock and available to ship. Please allow 2-3 business day lead time on Bronze Toned (613) and Black (BLK) finishes.
Special Ordering: If you require a different finish, please contact Taylor Security (email@example.com) for pricing and availability.