1006CS-12/24D-630 - Electric Strike by HES
The Complete One Box Solution for all cylindrical and mortise locksets, with or without a 1" deadbolt!
The 1006CS Smart Strike is the strongest and most versatile electric strike available. This Complete One Box Solution includes all hardware necessary to fully accommodate any brand of cylindrical or mortise lockset that works with an ANSI 4-7/8" strike plate. It is the only electric strike that can release, recapture and contain mortise locks with a 1" deadbolt.
The dual interlocking plunger design and heavy duty stainless steel construction of the 1006 series, enables it to exceed every standard developed for electric strikes. Tested to exceed 3,000 lbs. of static strength, 350 ft-lbs. of dynamic strength and factory tested to exceed 1,000,000 cycles of operation, the 1006 is in a class of its own.
The 1006CS Smart Strike includes a 1006 electric strike body and SMART Pac® III plus faceplates and brackets that provide the same function as any of the following options:
J Option AM Option N Option
K Option H Option ND Option
KD Option HD Option NM Option
KM Option HM Option T Option
A Option HT Option TD Option
AD Option HTD Option
Features and Benefits:
- Stainless steel construction.
- Tamper resistant.
- Static strength 3070 lbs. (fail secure).
- Dynamic strength 350 ft-lbs. (fail secure).
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles.
- Fail secure (standard).
- Dual voltage 12VDC or 24VDC continuous duty.
- Internally mounted solenoid.
- Accommodates up to 1" deadbolt.
- Plug-in connector.
- Full keeper shims for horizontal adjustment.
- Trim enhancer.
- Frame Application: Metal & Wood.
- Available in Satin Stainless Steel (630) finish.
- UL 10C fire-rated, 3 hour single door (fail secure only).
- UL 10C fire-rated, 1-1/2 hour double door (fail secure only).
- CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant.
- ANSI A250.13-2003 windstorm listed.
- UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed and suitable for outdoor use.
- UL 294 (6th Edition).
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1.
- NFPA-252 fire door conformant.
- ASTM-E152 fire door conformant.
- MEA New York City accepted.
- Florida Building Code approved FL#4776.
- RoHS compliant.
- Patents: 6,021,038 & 6,595,564.
.45 Amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
.25 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
Fail Secure (Power-to-Unlock): Unlocked when energized. Locked when de-energized and during power failure.