1006CLB-F-LBM - Electric Strike by HES
The Complete One Box Solution for all cylindrical and mortise locksets!
The 1006CLB is the electric strike for every latchbolt lock. It accommodates every cylindrical and mortise lockset for ANSI 4-7/8" strike plates with up to a 3/4" latchbolt. Included in the box is a 1006 strike body, 3 faceplates (J, KD, and KM) and all the necessary mounting hardware you will need.
The dual interlocking plunger design and heavy duty stainless steel construction of the 1006 series, enables it to exceed every standard developed for electric strikes. Tested to exceed 3,000 lbs. of static strength, 350 ft-lbs. of dynamic strength and factory tested to exceed 1,000,000 cycles of operation, the 1006 is in a class of its own.
The 1006CLB includes the 1006 electric strike body plus faceplates and brackets that provide the same function as any of the following options:
J Option KD Option
K Option KM Option
Features and Benefits:
- Stainless steel construction.
- Tamper resistant.
- Static strength 3070 lbs. (fail secure).
- Dynamic strength 350 ft-lbs. (fail secure).
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles.
- Fail secure (standard).
- Dual voltage 12VDC or 24VDC continuous duty.
- Internally mounted solenoid.
- Accommodates up to 1" deadbolt.
- Plug-in connector.
- Full keeper shims for horizontal adjustment.
- Trim enhancer.
- Frame Application: Metal & Wood.
- Available in Satin Stainless Steel (630) finish.
- UL 10C fire-rated, 3 hour single door (fail secure only).
- UL 10C fire-rated, 1-1/2 hour double door (fail secure only).
- CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant.
- ANSI A250.13-2003 windstorm listed.
- UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed and suitable for outdoor use.
- UL 294 (6th Edition).
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1.
- NFPA-252 fire door conformant.
- ASTM-E152 fire door conformant.
- MEA New York City accepted.
- Florida Building Code approved FL#4776.
- RoHS compliant.
- Patents: 6,021,038 & 6,595,564.
.45 Amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
.25 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
Fail Safe (Power-to-Lock): Locked when energized. Unlocked when de-energized and during power failure.
LBM (Latchbolt Monitor): Monitors when the latchbolt is projected into the strike pocket.
J (4-7/8" x 1-1/4") For use with cylindrical locksets up to 3/4" throw and all locksets with center-lined bolts. ANSI/BHMA Numbers: #E09321, #E09322, #E09323.
KD (4-7/8" x 1-1/4") For use with Mortise locksets with a deadlatch positioned above the latchbolt. Compatible Locksets: Jackson, Sargent (7700 & 8100), Schlage, Yale (8700), ANSI/BHMA Numbers: #E09321, #E09322, #E09323.
KM (4-7/8" x 1-1/4") For use with Mortise locksets with a deadlatch positioned below the latchbolt. Compatible Locksets: Accurate, Arrow, Best*, Corbin/Russwin, Falcon (1992 M Series), Sargent (7800, 8200 & 9200 series), Yale (800) *For Best 45H & 47H deadlatch below, and Best 34H - 37H deadlatch above. ANSI/BHMA Numbers: #E09321, #E09322, #E09323.