1006-12/24D-630 - Electric Strike by HES
The 1006 Series is the strongest and most versatile electric strike available. The dual interlocking plunger design and heavy duty stainless steel construction, enables it to exceed every standard developed for electric strikes. With multiple faceplate options, the 1006 will fully accommodate every lock designed to work within an ANSI 4-7/8" strike plate. Tested to exceed 3,000 lbs. of static strength, 350 ft-lbs. of dynamic strength and factory tested to exceed 1,000,000 cycles of operation the 1006 is in a class of its own.
The 1006 Series is also available in a Complete One Box Solution:
Features and Benefits:
- Stainless steel construction.
- Tamper resistant.
- Static strength 3070 lbs. (fail secure).
- Dynamic strength 350 ft-lbs. (fail secure).
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles.
- Fail secure (standard).
- Dual voltage 12VDC or 24VDC continuous duty.
- Internally mounted solenoid.
- Accommodates up to 1" deadbolt.
- Plug-in connector.
- Full keeper shims for horizontal adjustment.
- Trim enhancer.
- Frame Application: Metal & Wood.
- Available in Satin Stainless Steel (630) finish.
- UL 10C fire-rated, 3 hour single door (fail secure only).
- UL 10C fire-rated, 1-1/2 hour double door (fail secure only).
- CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant.
- ANSI A250.13-2003 windstorm listed.
- UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed and suitable for outdoor use.
- UL 294 (6th Edition).
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1.
- NFPA-252 fire door conformant.
- ASTM-E152 fire door conformant.
- MEA New York City accepted.
- Florida Building Code approved FL#4776.
- RoHS compliant.
- Patents: 6,021,038 & 6,595,564.
.45 Amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
.25 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
Fail Secure (Power-to-Unlock): Unlocked when energized. Locked when de-energized and during power failure.
Interchangeable Faceplate Options - Monitor Switches may not work with all faceplate options. For 1006 Strike Faceplate Options see "Companion Items" above.
Special Ordering: If you require a different finish, please contact Taylor Security (email@example.com) for pricing and availability.