E451211 Sandcast Bronze Keypad Handleset by Emtek Sandcast Bronze Series
Function: The Emtek E451211 Sandcast Bronze Keypad Handleset is available in Single Cylinder (E451211) and Dummy-Inactive (E401211) function.
Finish: The Emtek E451211 Sandcast Bronze Keypad Handleset comes in Medium Bronze (MB) and Flat Black (FB) finish.
Backset: The Emtek E451211 Sandcast Bronze Keypad Handleset comes in 2-3/8" (Standard) and 2-3/4".
Residential keyless security has never looked better than Emtek's low profile E451211 Sandcast Bronze Keypad Entryset. Leave your keys behind as you ride a bike or walk the dog with the freedom and security that Emtek Keypad Locks provide. To use this electronic lock, simply push the Emtek button and turn the thumb knob. In order to unlock the deadbolt you must enter a 4 digit code. These codes can be both created and deleted with ease. Need a temporary code for the cable guy? No problem, simply create a new code for the day and then delete. Each lock will hold up to 20 different codes, allowing you to have different codes for different occasions or guests. In addition to the locking functions, Emtek's keypads have a protective coating to prevent wear patterns and the keys illuminate after dark made code entry a breeze after the sun goes down.
Features and Benefits:
- Installs easily with only a Phillips head screwdriver.
- Easy to use installation and programming instructions included.
- Factory programmed with 2 unique, secure user codes for use right out of the box.
- Can be programmed with up to 20 user codes of your choice.
- Codes can be added and deleted.
- Easy lock operation, simply push the Emtek button and turn the exterior thumb turn to lock.
- Easy unlock operation, enter the 4 digit code and turn the exterior thumb turn.
- Programming changes can be made easily using the keypad.
- Keypad has a protective coating to prevent wear patterns.
- Illuminated keypad for easy and quick operation after dark.
- Low battery indicator lets you know when it's time to change the battery.
* Ordering: All Emtek Handlesets are sold as complete units with Outside Handleset and Inside Interior Pack. Emtek requires a knob or lever to be picked with the handleset. To order the Interior Pack please see "Companion Items" above. You can choose any Emtek Knob or Lever style in any finish as your Interior Pack. The price of the handleset covers both the handleset and the interior pack. All E451211 Active Handlesets include the complete outside handleset portion and cylinder; the Interior Packs consist of the selected knob-or-lever design, deadbolt and latch, thumbturn, screws and strikes.
Door Range: Fits any door between 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick with a 2-1/8" bore standard door prep.
Backset: Backset Latch; Choose between 2-3/8" (Standard) and 2-3/4".
E1020 Deadbolt - How to Use
E1020 Deadbolt - How to Install
Emtek Handleset - How to Use
Emtek Handleset - How to Install
Emtek Lever Interior Pack - To Determine Handing